Choose your Size and Color! Matte is available in black and white only, remaining colors are glossy. The size you select is the decal on its longest side.
This is a die cut single color vinyl decal with no background. Image in the listing represents a black decal.
Made from high quality weatherproof vinyl that lasts up to 6 years outdoors without fading.
Apply on windows, cars, laptops, notebooks, helmets, mailboxes, cornhole boards and more.
How to install vinyl decals:
1. Clean the area thoroughly with rubbing alcohol or soap and water. Do not use Windex or similar products, it will leave a residue behind that will prevent the sticker from adhering well.
2. Prepare the sticker for application by firmly rubbing a squeegee or credit card across the clear transfer tape. This removes any air bubbles that may have formed and makes the sticker cling to the transfer tape.
3. Peel the white paper backing off the sticker. If the sticker clings to the backing, slowly replace the paper backing and repeat Step 2.
4. Slowly lower the sticker onto the surface and rub it in place firmly with a squeegee or credit card. Wait 10 minutes or more. For best results, wait 24 hours before moving to the next step.
5. Slowly peel the clear transfer tape off at an angle. Be careful not to pull the sticker off the surface. If sticker pulls away from the surface repeat Step 4.
*Use a pin to poke any air bubbles in the center and push the air out through the hole.
*For best results do not apply a sticker in extreme hot or cold temperatures